Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009!!!!!!!!!!

Glitter Graphics

I know that technically it's New Year's Eve and that New Year's Day is tomorrow, but we're leaving soon to stay at a hotel with some friends for New Year's (no wild partying-more like kids at the waterpark type of New Year, but we'll still have a blast) and I probably won't be posting tomorrow. Wow, I won't blog again til next year! :)

I hope that anyone who comes across this blog today has a fun and safe New Year's!

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
Happy New Year to You!

Burcu said...

I hope you get lucky in everything next year!!!
With joy and happiness...

Love from Istanbul

Burcu

Chris said...

happy new year!

i have an award for you http://www.mommyjourney.com/2009/01/award-for-new-year.html